http://foxotic.com/blog/ Image Map
Having Adblock enabled may change the way the website is supposed to be viewed!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Foxotic Closed Beta Starts Today!

Hello Foxes!,
Today is the day we have finally been waiting for! Today is the day when Foxotic Closed beta starts! Although the Log in button doesn't seem to work, you can now access the request a fox page where if you didn't reserve a username before, you can fill out an application to join closed beta.
In the picture below, This is the page where you request a fox. If you didn't reserve your username before closed beta, like me, now you have a chance to be a part of it. They're going to accept 500 people so hurry before it's too late
I will keep posting updates about the game. So stay tuned!
-Dog
EDIT #1: Ben just tweeted that foxotic is now ready to play. 11:23 AM
EDIT: #2 Foxotic just tweeted a picture of a party they are having
EDIT: #3: Foxotic is down due to the high trafficking, should be back to normal tommorow

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! I have participates in closed beta too. The sad news is, I haven't bee able to access the game. I can see the play page, but I can't sign it. So sad! I hope it will start working soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, foxes! -Dog&Roxie